Thursday 8 September 2011

Now it's a long wait

Got my $10 food voucher. Not sure where to spend it. Tim Horton's, Burger King, Sandwich Place? Truth is none of them really interest me. I had my heart set on the cheese and crackers that looked so yummy in the Air Canada "Onboard Cafe" website. Serve that up with a lukewarm Heineken and I was all set to be relaxed and happy. So I'm sitting outside our new gate, it's the one right next to the old one, with a Venti Awake tea to help me nurse my disappointment.
It's a good thing I packed two books in my carry on bag, I'm close to  finishing the first one. And to be fair I started one of them a couple of days ago.
At least the Air Canada staff were great about this. I feel sorry for them that their technology keeps letting them, and me, down. I forgot to mention that I opent almost 40 minutes waiting in line to check in. The "quick check in" kiosk wouldn't work for me, or a bunch of other folks either.

1 comment:

  1. No expectations is my motto! Go with the flow. Eckert Tolle says just "be". Well, screw that! Save your Zen moments for your destination! Give em hell big bro!

    ReplyDelete