Thursday 8 September 2011

Should have known it was going too well..

Got stopped at security. My new RFID wallet set off the alarms. The staff wasn't amused. They should have heard of these devices by now. It's a wallet designed to protect your "swipe and go" credit cards from being hacked by skimmers.
Now the flight's delayed. I should have been in the air 30 minutes ago but Air Canada has a broken plane. New plane doesn't arrive until 7 tonight with a new departure time of 815. This means by the time I get to Honolulu it will be too late to do anything but go to bed. No Landshark Lager or Waimea wings today.
I am not amused in the least. Last time I flew back from Honolulu the Air Canada flight was late. Fortunately I don't have to rely on them for anything other than flights.
Stay tuned, maybe more stuff is going to happen. They're handing out meal vouchers. So much for thinking they finally got it right by moving the flight times earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment